Saturday, November 20, 2010

Majestic Autumn QP & Card Freebie

This month DSO has a "Card Challenge" hosted by Christine Smith. I thought this was a great idea and would be great to e-mail to all of my family in Texas for Thanksgiving. Plus, the posting bonus is amazing! Since I just finished up my "Majestic Autumn" kit I decided to use my own kit to create the card.



I loved it so much I decided to make a layout as well...



That is my beautiful daughter, Christina and my equally beautiful granddaughter, Jewel during our fall trip to Minnehaha Falls. Aren't they gorgeous?

Since I am certainly thankful for all of you who offer praise and encouragement on my designs, I thought I'd zip these up as an extra little goodie for you this month. The card is created as a 4" x 6" at 300 dpi for printing, but you can easily resize it for emailing. The QP is a standard 12" x 12" at 300 dpi.

Enjoy!



8 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love the LO you did of your daughter and grandaughter !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Fall/Thanksgiving Theme post on Nov. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful... I love the fall colors and embelishments.It could not be more beautiful. Thank you so very much for sharing. Wishing you and yours a blessed thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Thanksgiving card and QP. THankful that you share your talents with us. Have a wonderful memory filled Thanksgiving. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used your kit 'Majestic Autumn' for a challenge that I did at Hummies World. Here is the link to the page on my blog. Thank you for sharing a wonderful kit with us.

    http://cindy-weeks.blogspot.com/2010/11/here-are-some-of-my-pages.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete